An Intuitive Approach To Design.
Test-Drive the 2017 Lincoln MKX
When you get in the driver's seat of the new 2017 Lincoln MKX, you'll find you have a whole new appreciation for driving. A dynamic engine makes this luxury crossover fun to drive, while a variety of cabin amenities help you and your passengers to ride in comfort and style. Lean more about all that the new Lincoln MKX has to offer when you test-drive it at our Lincoln dealership near Kerrville, TX.
- Available 2.7-Liter GTDI V6 engine: No matter where the road takes you, you'll have plenty of power to get there with the available 2.7-liter GTDI V6 engine, which generates 335 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque while returning up to 25 highway mpg.
- Available Lincoln Drive Control: Take your drives to the next level with Lincoln Drive Control, which monitors your vehicle's suspension, movement, steering and braking to adjust the suspension dampening rapidly. Choose from Comfort, Normal and Sport modes to customize your experience.
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive: No matter the weather, you can stay safe with Intelligent AWD. It uses sensors to deliver power to the wheels that need it most, maximizing traction.
- Standard Push-Button Shift: Inside the Lincoln MKX, transmission controls can be found on the center instrument panel. This includes an "S" button for a Sport mode and you can make your experience even more engaging by using the paddle shifters.
- Available 22-Way Power Seating: The new Lincoln MKX offers unrivaled luxury, with standard leather-trimmed, heated and cooled front seats. The front seats come with standard 10-way power options and lumbar support, and you can upgrade to the available 22-way multicontour front seats if you wish.
- Available Panoramic Vista Roof®: Get a breath of fresh air or take in some sunshine when you open the panoramic Vista Roof®. It spans both the front and rear seats so that everyone can enjoy, and it includes a power sunshade.
- Available Bridge of Weir™ Leather-Trimmed Seats: These Bridge of Weir Deepsoft™ leather-trimmed seats are composed of 100% unembossed leather, which lends a natural look to your cabin. They're made in an environmentally-friendly way with a chromium-free, organic tanning method.
- Available Hands-Free Power Liftgate: No more digging into your pockets for your keys! Just wave your foot under the rear bumper of your Lincoln MKX and the trunk will pop open for you. Do it again and the liftgate will close, no hands necessary.
- Standard Revel® Audio System: Audiophiles will be pleased with the concert-like sound experience offered by the Revel® Audio System. It comes with 13 standard speakers, but the available Revel Ultima® System gives you 19 speakers, and you can customize your listening experience with Stereo, Audience and Onstage sound modes.
- Standard SYNC® 3 Technology: Voice-activated technology makes it easy to stay entertained while keeping your eyes on the road. Take advantage of hands-free calling, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, a variety of apps and much more!
- Available 360-Degree Camera: No matter which direction you're moving in, your 360-Degree Camera can help you see obstacles in your path. Four cameras give you a bird's-eye view of the front, rear and side of your vehicle, helping you navigate the area around you.
- Available Active Park Assist: It's easy to get in and out of tight parking spaces, thanks to the ultrasonic sensors that help guide your Lincoln MKX. The sensors assist you when parallel parking or reversing, you just control the shifting, braking and accelerating.
- Available Lane-keeping System: A camera behind your windshield helps monitor your vehicle's position and detect markings on the road, which ensures you remain on your intended path. If you're straying, you'll be alerted through a series of steering wheel vibrations.
To learn more about all that then new 2017 Lincoln MKX offers, visit North Park Lincoln in San Antonio, TX.